Manufacturers wishing to export outside the European community must ensure that their products comply with the standards and regulations of the reference markets.
Linguistic difficulties, lack of homogeneity, regulatory complexity and the scarce availability of information and adequate assistance, represent today the major obstacles to the take-off of this process.
ECO Next puts a deep knowledge of the requirements and regulations applicable in the main reference markets at the service of companies, so that any improvements can be made to the products to be placed on foreign markets right from the initial stages of their life cycle.
Manufacturers must have in-depth knowledge of the export rules, with particular reference to the technical standards, laws and certifications required in the various countries.
ECO NEXT SERVICES
- Study of the applicability of the standards;
- Definition of the type of tests to be performed;
- Interface with local authorities;
- Support to adopt the most appropriate certification scheme.
THE MAIN CERTIFICATIONS ISSUED:
- GREAT BRITAIN – UKCA: Starting from 1 January 2025, the affixing of the UKCA mark (UK Conformity Assessed) will become mandatory for placing goods on the market in Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) in place of the CE marking.
- CHINA – COMPLIANCE WITH CCC CERTIFICATION: The Chinese CCC regulation (China Compulsory Certification / in Italian often referred to as a mandatory Chinese certificate) effective since May 1, 2002, oversees a vast range of products with the aim of guaranteeing health protection, ecosystem and safeguarding security.
- SERBIA – 3A: New approach directives and regulations began to be transposed in Serbia in 2009, through the AAA mark (“3A mark”) but only in recent years has the number of directives increased.
- EUROASIAN COUNTRIES – EAC: Manufacturers of machinery and industrial plants who want to export their products to member countries of the Eurasian Customs Union: Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan, extended in 2016 to Armenia and Kyrgyzstan, face problems of compliance with regulatory standards necessary for the issue of the EAC (EurAsian Certification) marking.
For countries not mentioned in this list, please contact ECO Next: firstname.lastname@example.org