The 2021 Budget Law converts hyper-amortization into a tax credit.
National Industry 4.0 Plan
The National Industry 4.0 Plan, whose benefits were approved with the 2021 Budget Law, provides for a series of tax incentives for companies investing in technology and digitalization.
2021: NEW TAX CREDITS FOR THE PURCHASE OF INSTRUMENTAL GOODS
From the 1st of January 2021, the hyper-amortization will be replaced by a tax credit for investments in 4.0 goods, which will be divided as follows:
- To the extent of 50% in 2021 and 40% in 2022 for the share of investments under 2.5 million euros
- To the extent of 30% in 2021 and in 2022 for the share of investments over 2.5 million euros and up to the maximum limit of eligible costs, equal to 10 million euros.
- To the extent of 10% in 2021 and 2022 for the share of investments over 10 million euros and up to 20 million euros.
For intangible assets, the tax credit is 20%.
The tax credit can be used in three years starting from the year following that of the assets becoming operational.
HOW TO OBTAIN BENEFITS
In order to benefit from the benefits, the property must meet the following mandatory requirements:
- control by means of CNC (Computer Numerical Control) and / or PLC (Programmable Logic Controller);
- interconnection to factory IT systems with remote loading of instructions and / or part programs;
- automated integration with the logistic system of the factory or with the supply network with other machines in the production cycle;
- simple and intuitive man – machine interface;
- compliance with the most recent safety, health and hygiene parameters in the workplace.
- remote maintenance and / or remote diagnosis and / or remote control systems;
- continuous monitoring of working conditions and process parameters by means of suitable sets of sensors and adaptation to process drifts;
- integration characteristics between the physical machine and / or plant with the modeling and / or simulation of one’s own behavior in the process (cyber-physical system).
ECO NEXT SERVICES
Analysis of the asset subject to facilitation, with verification of the fulfillment of the OBLIGATORY and ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS and its specific compliance with the provisions on interconnection / integration.
This is a necessary document for assets with a value greater than € 300,000 and useful to prepare for assets with a value of less than € 300,000.
Certificate of conformity
The official document will be issued by ECO Certificazioni, a notified body, part of the Fincasale group.